The iNetVu® FLY-74G Flyaway Antenna is a 74 cm highly portable Ka-band, self-pointing, an auto-acquire system that is configurable with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller, providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere. The antenna works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial satellites and can be assembled in 10 minutes by one person.
- One-Piece, high surface accuracy, offset feed, steel reflector
- Heavy-duty feed arm supports a 3W transceiver
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial GEO Satellites
- 2 Axis or 3 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any GEO Ka-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Captive hardware / Fasteners
- 10-minute assembly by one person, no tools required
- Compact packaging; 2 ruggedized cases
- Supports Skyware Technologies 74 cm Ka antenna
- Standard 2-year warranty
If you operate in Ka-band over GEO satellite services, the FLY-74G system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. This next-generation Flyaway Ka terminal delivers affordable broadband Internet services (High-speed access, Video & Voice over IP, file transfer, e-mail or web browsing). Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup and many others.