We offer the best marine MF/HF SSB radio for ships from our partner companies. The DSC (Digital Selective Calling) feature of this radio allows the user to send and receive digital messages as well as voice calls. This is a key advantage over traditional analog radios. The GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) is an internationally recognized system that uses MF/HF radios to help vessels in distress. This system is mandatory for all commercial vessels operating beyond coastal waters. Our marine radio is compliant with GMDSS regulations and offers superior performance. The MF/HF Handheld Radio is a portable unit that is ideal for use on small vessels or in emergency situations. It has all the features of a full-size radio but is compact and easy to use. The SSB Unit provides superior performance and reliability for ship-to-shore communications. It is also compliant with GMDSS regulations. The Telex Radio Dispatch System is a proven and reliable way to manage maritime communications. It is used by major shipping companies around the world. We offer the best marine radio products from leading manufacturers, so you can be sure you are getting the best possible value for your money. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.
- Get weather and safety warnings to keep you safe while on the water
- Receive GMDSS and DSC procedures to know what to do in an emergency
- Stay up-to-date with Navtex and SafetyNET information, so you can avoid dangerous areas
- Connect with other boaters and get information about ports and marinas
- Make satellite or radiotelephone calls when there is no cell phone service available