Table of Contents
FLY-74G Flyaway Antennas: The iNetVu® FLY-74G Flyaway Antenna is a 74 cm highly portable Ka-band, self-pointing, an auto-acquire system that is configurable with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller, providing fast satellite acquisition within minutes, anytime anywhere. The antenna works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial satellites and can be assembled in 10 minutes by one person.
FLY-74G Flyaway Antenna
- One-Piece, high surface accuracy, offset feed, steel reflector
- Heavy-duty feed arm supports a 3W transceiver
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 7710 Controller
- Works seamlessly with the world’s emerging commercial GEO Satellites
- 2 Axis or 3 Axis motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button auto-pointing controller acquires any GEO Ka-band satellite within 2 minutes.
- Captive hardware / Fasteners
- 10-minute assembly by one person, no tools required
- Compact packaging; 2 ruggedized cases
- Supports Skyware Technologies 74 cm Ka antenna
- Standard 2-year warranty
If you operate in Ka-band over GEO satellite services, the FLY-74G system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. This next-generation Flyaway Ka terminal delivers affordable broadband Internet services (High-speed access, Video & Voice over IP, file transfer, e-mail, or web browsing). It is ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Military Communications, Disaster Management, SNG, Emergency Communications Backup, and many others.